08 December 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: December 8, 1978

Today I would like to pay tribute to my history teacher, Mrs. Nelson. She is the best teacher I've had all year, and 2nd best overall. (My English teacher, last year was the best.) (P.S. HIs name was Mr. Pereira.) Right now, History is my favorite subject. I can really get into some good discussions, and some heated debates, too. Unfortuneately, I've been unable to do much about tests! I've gotten an A on one, and 6 B's on the others. So along with my A in class participation and work habits, I have an A a B+ in the class.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: December 9, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: