04 December 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: December 4, 1978

Today I thought I might tell you about last night, since I had to get to sleep. Ben and Haley Mack were some old friends of ours up in Idyllwild. Ben started to get into magic the last year I was up there. He was influenced by me because Sean and I had begun to buy little gimmicky stuff. Then they moved down to Hollywood and have been living in little 2 bedroom apartments ever since. I'm sorry about the ink but since I've been using this pen for 338 days now.

***

From here through the rest of the year, the ink on the page does become more and more faint.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: December 5, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: