02 December 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: December 2, 1978

Today everything turned out a little different then planned. First of all, Sean and I went over to Santa Monica and I bowled in Junior League bowling, and then I spent most of the rest of the day at the Magic Palace. Sean got a new job there that he started last Saturday. He is a gorilla, and he sits on a ladder out front the magic shop. He works from 1:30 - 4:00 P.M., and gets $5 a day. So, I stuck around there until 4:30, and then made my way home on the bus.

***

Five dollars + 2-1/2 hours in a sweaty, smelly gorilla suit = child slavery!

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: December 3, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: