08 November 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: November 8, 1978

Today we had a quiz in math, which was relatively easy, and I think I have at least a B+. In Drama, I will be starting every-day rehearsals for "Land of the Dragon". I am understudying the lead part and Mrs. Mullin says that I will do it on stage at least once. However, it doesn't seems that the guy who is supposed to be playing the part is not learning his lines. In fact, I only know one scene, and that is more than he knows! We will be rehearsing everyday after school until the 17th, which is when the show is.

***

It's bugging me that I have absolutely NO recollection of doing this show.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: November 9, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: