24 November 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: November 24, 1978

Today I received some of the Christmas presents for Mom, Dad, Lee and Tom, and just in the nick of time! Wow, Christmas is only 31 days off! Gee, I'm glad I got them now so I won't have to worry about them later. I will still have to get presents for Ian, Chris, Lynn and Tina, too. And, of course, my girlfriend, Lisa. Today, since it was a holiday, I skateboarded and just sat around listening to records. It was pretty cold out, so I wasn't to active in the way of activities!

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: November 25, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: