14 November 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: November 14, 1978

Today is a happy day because I know that all the nights (or almost all the nights) for the last 1½ months, since October 1st, my parents have been going to these rehearsals. Thursday, November 16th will be my last day of leaving out (or being left out of) the fun. That will be opening night, but since it's a school night I can't go because I'd be up too late. Well, have to get to bed. Mom and dad will be home any time now, even though the last few nights it's been 12:30 A.M.

***

It's a little mind-boggling to me that, even at age 13, I was left home alone most every night for a month-and-a-half. All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: November 15, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: