12 November 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: November 12, 1978

Today I thought that you might be glad to know that the guy that is playing Road Wanderer in the school play, Geno Andrews, has learned all his lines! I don't know if you care now, but while I wrote this on November 12, 1978, it was very important. Tonight I studied my lines, and now I know all but 2 scenes. The small part I have for the background for that 1 scene requires the talent of a juggler. (The guy who was originally gonna do it broke his arm) So, I have been working very hard, (and most of the time unsuccessfully) at trying to juggle.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: November 13, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: