10 November 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: November 10, 1978

Today in the after-school rehearsal for the play, Mrs. Mullin did something very strange: She set this thing with the choreographer in this one scene where a street has to look crowded — and she used some of the people in the lead parts for small background, which means that the people that played those parts can now not play in them. Mrs. Mullin now says that I cannot do a show for an elementary school, and that I will now only be doing one show, on the 18th.

***

I don't get it either.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: November 11, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I think (based on a highly unscientific sample of my own and my friends' experience) it's just the nature of junior high drama teachers to do things that defy logic...