07 October 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: October 7, 1978

Today I bowled the worse I have ever bowled in my entire career of bowling! I bowled a 98, a 90 and during the third frame of the third game, I pulled a muscle in my right arm. So, I didn't bowl, and got an automatic 103. (10 pins off your average if you do not bowl) After, I walked over to the Magic Palace, Sean met me and we started looking over some tricks. I bought a trick called "penetration frame" and Sean got a card trick called "Out of Orbit". When we got to his place, I found out that the Dodgers beat the Phillies in 10 innings, 4-3, to put them in W.S. with N.Y.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: October 8, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: