09 September 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: September 9, 1978

Today I will continue the story of Sean. We did magic together for about a year, then when I moved to Pacific Palisades, I stopped. Fortuneately, he kept going. By the time he moved down here, he was twice as good as me. He moved down about 3 weeks ago because if he stayed up there, he would of had to have a 45 minute busride down to the Junior High School. Here, he only has to walk about 6 blocks. I'm glad he moved down because now he is my best friend.

***

Sean had moved from Idyllwild.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: September 10, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: