27 September 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: September 27, 1978

Today was the beginning of my preparation for a guitar recital coming up in one month from Friday (Oct. 29). I'm planning on doing My Spanish piece, "Malaguena", and one other song, which I have no idea what it's going to be. I've narrowed it down to about 5 songs now. The recital is going to be out in Northridge, wherever that is. Sean called me up tonight and said he finally has our business cards that have our names on them. I'll be getting mine on Saturday.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: September 28, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: