17 September 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: September 17, 1978

Today in Sunday School we had a substitute teacher: Mr. Jasper Thompson. I've told you about him before. He's one of the neatest guys I ever met. He's always telling us stories about his job as a chaplain. I thought it was interesting that so many poeple in prisons and in jails could be so interested in Christian Science. Well, we got our first job as magicians, Sean and I. Next Saturday, at Neil Bailord's birthday party, we will be performing a magic show. Our name is M.A.G.I.C. We don't know what it stands for yet.

***

We eventually figured out what it stood for: Magic And Great Illusions Company.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

To view the next day click: September 18, 1978

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

No comments: