11 September 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: September 11, 1978

Today, to me, was very much like the calm before the storm. Tomorrow school starts. So, I did absolutely nothing for the whole day except sit around, and "weep". I never got around to getting fully dressed. I asked if Sean wanted to go to the beach, but, no. So, Dad brought me out to the Bay pharmacy and I bought my school supplies: a good notebook, 12 pencils, 2 pens, 1 correcting-red pen, Liquid paper and a pouch that held all that. I already had a paper.

***

Admit it: You've missed the bowling posts, haven't you?

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 13.

To view the next day click: September 12, 1978

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

No comments: