07 August 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: August 7, 1978

Today was our 17th, biggest and last day of touring. After breakfast, the troup headed for Metro-Rail, the subway of Washington. We got our tickets and jumped on the train for the Smithsonian. When we got there, we split up, Dad and me going to the F.B.I., and mom heading for the Smithsonian East Gallery. After the F.B.I. tour (my last and favorite tour), Dad and I went to see the Archives where the constitution is. We had lunch at the Smithsonian cafeteria, and then Mom and I went to the Dresden exhibit in the last gallery. On the way home we stopped at the museum of Natural History for a few minutes.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: August 8, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: