27 August 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: August 27, 1978

Today, Mom and I went swimming again at the "Y" pool. I did 20 laps and she did 16. I did much better than last time, and I am going to try to increase my number every time I go. The "Y" has a really nice pool, and hardly anyone knows about it. But we get in for free because we have a membership. Mom used to go all the time while I was in school to help her lose weight. By the way, only 16 days until School starts! We got the movie projector out and found there was no take-up reel. Tomorrow Dad will buy one.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: August 28, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: