25 August 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: August 25, 1978

Today we did something I've never done before. Mom said "Do you want to go swimming?" I said, "Sure, let me go get my boogie board*, getting all set for the ocean. Mom said "Hold Everything. We're going to the Y.M.C.A. pool." Well, I'd never been there before, so I thought I might give it a try. I loved it! The pool is 10 feet deep and I had alot of fun diving to the bottom. I swam 12 laps and Mom swam 10.

*Boogie Board - a board that you lie down on and ride

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: August 26, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: