24 August 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: August 23, 1978

Today I finished the movie cartridge with some scenes with Marjorie and Loralee. I strated out with Marjory drinking water from a glass, then stopping and filling it up again and starting again to make it look like it filled up. We also had Max, Mark and Neil form a line on their hands and knees. Then I had Marjorie and Loralee get on top of them, so it formed a pyramid. I also filmed alot of my wonderful dog, Barnum'n.

***

I hope I'm not disappointing too many readers by revealing the secrets of the cinema.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: August 24, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: