15 August 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: August 15, 1978

Today, I finally found Tracy next door. He was down by the lake waiting for his friend, Chris, to come pick him up so they could go water skiing. I asked if I could come along to watch. We were out for almost 3 hours, and when I got back, Craig was waiting for me. We played a little ping pong and a little pool, and really had a ball -- until Tracy came over. I've learned that 3 is a crowd and it's just not worth it. He (Tracy) finally left. We had a big dinner party tonight with all of Craig's family, my Mom and Dad, and Aunt Sherry and Uncle Don.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: August 16, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: