13 August 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: August 13, 1978

Today was one of the best days of my vacation! We went to Kim Ogilvie's house with 3 dogs in the car! It's true, we picked up another dog, "Checkers", last night! Well, let's get down to business. After lunch, we went down to the lake (about 30 yds. away) got some skis on, and got right up the first time water skiing! I went around the lake once and wiped out once. My second time, I was almost slaloming! We left around 4:00 P.M. for the G.O. (Gregg-Ogilvie) farm and arrived about 7:30 P.M. We'll be here until tomorrow.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: August 14, 1978

Missed an entry? Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: