16 July 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: July 16, 1978

Today, the Jones' went off to church while I slept. I slept until 10:00, and got up to watch the Dodger doubleheader on T.V. I scored them on my scorepad. They split, losing the first game, 3-2, and winning the second, 5-3. That took up all the morning and most of the afternoon. By the time it was over it was almost time for my parents to get here. When they got here, we had a great dinner (with apple pie for dessert), and had to leave right away. We had to get to sleep so we would be fresh; for tomorrow, we leave for Boston.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: July 17, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: