11 July 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: July 11, 1978

Today, unfortunately, I had a dentist appointment. So, I had to get up very early (9:00 A.M.) and go down to the town. Well, my appointment was a total waste of time. I walked in, the doctor (dentist) looked at my braces, and told me I could go. Didn't even tighten anything! He says he can't do a thing until my eye teeth come in. I'm afraid that'll be a long time. When I came home, can you guess what I did? You're probably right. I went skateboarding! I did the same thing again, over and over. I'm beginning to get really good, now.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: July 12, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: