30 June 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: June 30, 1978

Today was great! Something I did today I never did before. I shot rifles. It was great because I and 6 other people got 61 shots. We filled up these cans with water. Then all six of us would wipe it out. You should of seen that can fly! Tonight we had a great dance. I danced with all these girls. I danced with 5 girls and 4 counsellors. But the one girl that I wanted to dance with was with this girl named B.J. But she danced with this other guy all night.

***

That's also the last time I ever shot a rifle. Or held one.

How old do you think "B.J." was before she dropped that nickname?

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: July 1, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: