20 June 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: June 20, 1978

Today we mostly signed Patriot's and got our's signed and signed others and others signed ours. (Get the general idea?) When I got home I asked David lewin if he could ask his mother if we couldn't go down to the beach. She said it was alright, but Dad didn't. Finally, I found out I could, so I called him up. We got down to the beach at 5:00 P.M., and the waves were totally radical. I wiped out alot, but the worst time was when I was to far up on a breaking wave, and I got stuck in the curl. As soon as I surfaced, another big one hit me!

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: June 21, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: