18 June 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: June 18, 1978

Today Lynn and Tina came over. Before they came over I found out that Lynn has multiple sclurosis (?), and she will have to be treated in a hospital in Denver, Colorado. Tina and I went to the beach for a couple of hours, and I really enjoyed the water. I met one of my friends, David Lewin, down there, and we had a great time. When we got home, we had a fantastic barbecue, and then Tina & I gave one of our "famous" performance. I found out that if I'm going to bring my guitar to camp, I'm going to have to practice. (Dodgers won, 5-0)

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: June 19, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

4 comments:

Rachel said...

This photo makes me glad that
1. you still have the same smile
2. you DON'T still have the same haircut!! ;)

Marck Bailey said...

The haircut certainly was appropriate for the time and the place -- 1970s surfer city. I probably would have continued to wear my hair longer if it hadn't turned wavy/curly in high school and college.

Rachel said...

There are parts of LA where it still wouldn't look out of place - I just meant in Chicago!

Marck Bailey said...

Yeah, you've got a point. Plus, it's hard to catch much of a wave on Lake Michigan.