13 June 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: June 13, 1978

Today, again, there were three homeruns for the Phillies and two for the Dodgers, but Philadelphia still couldn't beat the Dodgers! The Dodgers won, 5-3. It was the fourth game in a row that the Dodgers won, and they still haven't been able to gain on San Francisco. Today in softball we played a tough team, and lost, 8-0. In our rules, if you're not out in the field and ready, the other team can go ahead and hit. Well, I wasn't ready, and I heard the CRACK of a bat, turned around and got the ball in my stomach! But I caught it!

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: June 14, 1978

Missed an entry?
Index of all Nothing Much Else Happened entries

No comments: