04 May 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: May 4, 1978

Today, the Dodgers won 4-1. The score of yesterday's game? 5-4 the Dodgers. They just turned the score around! The Dodgers are still out in front of the Western division National League by 1½ games. In math, I found out that we are going to have a big test next Tuesday. It will be on stuff like square roots, similarities, ratio and proportion, etc. He says there will also be a scale drawing and we have to find out how big the object is in real life. So, I brought my books right home and studied this afternoon. Then, took my nap and went to rehearsal.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: May 5, 1978

No comments: