22 May 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: May 22, 1978

Today, I was very tired, because I've been up til almost 12:00, for the last 2 weeks. As soon as I got home, I took another 1 of my 2-hour naps. Now I feel almost back-to-normal. It also felt strange being home tonight. This is the first time since April 29 that we haven't either been rehearsing or doing a show at night! I found out at school today that we are having a very important test on Thursday. It will be on plane geometry. So, I told mother that I would need my tutor, Rebecca Lippman to help me. She will be here tomorrow when I get home from school.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: May 23, 1978

No comments: