02 May 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: May 2, 1978

Today, the Dodgers play Chicago and I don't know what the score is because while I'm writing this the game isn't over yet. The Cubbies are winning 1-0. Why am I putting this in my diary? Because I can't think of anything better to write. School's going fine, but since we started rehearsal for "I Remember Mama" I've had to come right home, do my homework, and go right to bed for about a 2-hour nap. Then I get up around 5 o'clock, have either have Kentucky Fried Chicken or a t.v. dinner, then got o rehearsal til 11 o'clock.

***

Wow, have my eating habits ever changed radically since the seventies ... But I did love that Kentucky Fried Chicken .....

I'm sure you're dying to know how the Dodger game turned out. Well, you're just going to have to wait 'til tomorrow. (And no cheating by going to look up the score in some baseball archive site on the web!)

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: May 3, 1978

No comments: