15 April 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: April 15, 1978

Today I couldn't go to bowling because I had rehearsal. The show is coming along pretty well, and I'm having a lot of fun with my part. I'm glad I don't have anything bigger because I would probably have to cancel my baseball games until after the show is over. There were no baseball games in little league because it was scout weekend. Unfortunately, there was no Dodger game either. It was rained out! And we were suppose to go and see it! Wouldn't you know it? It was clear and sunny yesterday, and today we got ¾ inch of rain. But, we get to go to any other game since this one was rained out.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: April 16, 1978

No comments: