09 March 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: March 9, 1978

Today nothing happened at school. But when I got home there was plenty going on! Cooking! When I walked in, Grandma wanted me to "help her" make a meatloaf. Her way of me helping is making me do all the work! After the meatloaf, we (or rather, I) went to work on a pineapple upsidedown cake and a mini-cinnamon cake. After it was done, it looked so beautiful that we took a picture of it and called it my first cake. We had my meatloaf and some mashed potatoes that I made for dinner that night. We also had some undercooked beans, but they didn't taste good because I didn't make them.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: March 10, 1978

No comments: