25 March 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: March 25, 1978

Today I went back to my normal routine in Pacific Palisades. I went to bowling an hour early because they said it was going to be an Easter Egg hunt. But, nobody showed up, so they decided to do it after bowling. I bowled a 133, a 96, and an 86. Then I found 7 eggs at the hunt afterwards. I said "Bay Shore Bowl, and I got a 3 free games. Then in the afternoon, we played another baseball game. It was a close one, but we lost 7-6. I pitched 2 good innings, allowing 1 hit and 2 walks. The team we played (the Indians) didn't get any runs off of me.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: March 26, 1978

No comments: