18 March 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: March 18, 1978

Today, I finally came out of my slump in bowling. I bowled a 156, a 134 and a 141. My average was 144! That brought up my overall average to 106, and my Junior League average up to 115. I had a new high series of 431 pins. Afterwards, I went to another one of the Red Sox practice games. We weren't so lucky this time. We played a better team called the Orioles, and they won the World Series last year in the majors. (We won ours in the Intermediate league.) They beat us 14 to 5. Pitiful, huh? and believe it or not we did win the World Series last year.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: March 19, 1978

No comments: