15 March 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: March 15, 1978

Today, I wouldn't of minded if I could skip it. Unfortuanetly, it was progress report day, and it's the first progress report out of 5 that I had a D (below average), or a U (unsatisfactory). I had a D and a U in Clothing and Stitchery (also known as sewing), and I also had a D in math. All the rest of my classes had lines, meaning I was above average. We didn't have a practice like we were supposed to. It was cancelled. But after dinner, we went to pick up Joe, Jennie Lea, and Janna at the airport because they just came home from Africa. (Remember on February 25th?) Countdown: 2 days till Easter vacation!!!

***

Honestly, I have to say that I'm pretty PROUD of a D in sewing.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

To view the next day click: March 16, 1978

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

No comments: