01 March 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: March 1, 1978

Today, it was still raining. It's starting to look like the middle of winter, and it is almost spring! It's getting hard to think of things to write, because I don't ever do anything in the rain. Boy, do my teeth hurt! They're really hurting because Dr. Ricketts, my dentist, tightened up the bottom ones, and those are the ones that really hurt! After that, Grandma brought me to school, and after school, dad came to pick me up. I have a feeling he'll be doing that alot in the near future.

***

Hmmmm. A somewhat mysterious final sentence, and I have NO idea what I was referring to.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: March 2, 1978

No comments: