27 February 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: February 27, 1978

Today, it has started raining again. School was pretty dull, and I didn't dress for P.E. because I have this cold. Nothing happened when I got home, so I went out and played with Carole, and listened to records. I went to bed early because I was very tired. But Before I went to bed, I read out of some of my new Tarzan book, "Tarzan, the Untamed." I started it 4 days ago after I finished "Alice In Wonderland." But, I still have to do the latter for a fantasy book report in English class.

***

I hope that I didn't construct a sentence like that last one in the book report whenever I wrote it. And interesting that there's no mention of all that today is my mother's birthday.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

What's this all about? This is what it's all about.

To view the next day click: February 28, 1978

No comments: