22 February 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: February 22, 1978

Today was another of those "very strange" days. I went to my 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th classews, and came home at lunch. Then I sunbathed some more and read a lot of my "Alice In Wonderland" book. I'm just about done with it, and when I finish, I will do a book report about it for English class. My mother also had a conference with my math teacher, Mr. Farnsworth, and he says that I'm "a worry-wart." Right now, we are studying geometry, and I think I am getting it, although I lost a math book that we are working in. (Oh-oh)

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

Having fun yet? That wasn't a consideration of mine when I started this.

To view the next day click: February 23, 1978

No comments: