18 February 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: February 18, 1978

Today, I kicked off the 3-day weekend by bowling a 91, 104, and a 139. I payed my money, so now I'm going to bowl in the city tournament. I had to have the "Magic Club" meeting by myself because Carole and Chris have the flu. We now have $5.87 in the treasury. Tonight, Colette Matthews, one of my mother's old school friends, and a school teacher herself, brought a chocolate cake over and had dinner with us. Then after that, I went to bed.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

Hey, it's not all bowling and magic. Well, actually it pretty much is. Remind me to read through something before deciding to post it next time.

To view the next day click: February 19, 1978

No comments: