13 February 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: February 13, 1978

Today was a great day, because it was a holiday! We had to get right out of the house this morning at 7:30 because the exterminators were coming. I went over to Chris and Carole's and listened to records till 11:15. Then dad picked us up and we went bowling. I had a 111, a 159, (new high score) and a 119. My average is now 106. Carole's high score was a 45, and Chris' was a 74. Then we came home to a terrible-smelling house and listened to records for the remainder of the day.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

Having fun yet? That wasn't a consideration of mine when I started this.

To view the next day click: February 14, 1978

2 comments:

Mary A Brown said...

The burning questions are: can you remember which records you listened to and if so, what were they?

Marck Bailey said...

I can tell you some of them:

- Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis, Jr.
- Meco (the Star Wars disco album)
- Steely Dan - Aja

... Okay, that's all I can remember right now.