29 January 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: January 29, 1978

Nothing happened today. It was just a day of rest. We did have a Magic Club meeting. we now have $2.90 in the treasury. When we get $6.00, we will send away for some magic tricks. I also watched a movie called, "Legend of Hell House." I saw it before when I was 7 years old, and I understood it much better this time.

***

But I'll tell you what I remember from the time I saw it when I was 7 years old: a possessed woman dropping her robe and ordering a man to make love to her. It was the first scene of "that sort" I'd ever watched. You can bet I was waiting for that moment when I watched it the second time.

A day of rest? Well, it was a Sunday.

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.


To view the next day click: January 30, 1978

No comments: