27 January 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: January 27, 1978

Today, at school, I decided against going steady with Laura. But she wasn't to upset. She invited me to go miniature golfing tonight with the Westside YMCA. I thought that would be fun, so I accepted. When we got there we were only given an hour to play and we didn't even get to finish 14 holes. I won with a score of 48, or something like that. On the way home we stopped at Swensens for some Ice Cream. I got lime sherbert. On the way home, Laura tried kissing me, but I wasn't in the mood, so I didn't kiss her.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

This is embarrassing, but apparently I didn't think so when I started this.

To view the next day click: January 28, 1978

No comments: