19 January 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: January 19, 1978

Today, at school, I had to ask my English teacher, Mr. Pereira, and my Math teacher, Mr. Farnsworth, if there should be anything I should do since I won't be there tomorrow. (ha-ha) Luckily, there won't be any homework over the weekend, so I'll be free of everything when I go to Disneyland. The Jones' kids and I started working on the case. We're all sure we saw a ghostly figure cross the street and put a newspaper on another person's door. Tomorrow, on the way to Disneyland, we're going to take a look at it.

***

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

Yeah, it's my diary from 1978. I don't know why I'm doing it either, but here was my reasoning on January 1st, when this started.

To view the next day click: January 20, 1978

No comments: