14 January 2010

Nothing Much Else Happened: January 14, 1978

Today I joined Junior League Bowling. I filled in for another boy who was not there. I bowled 133, 128, and 103. The first two scores were the highest in the bowling alley. My average for the day was 121, and my overall average is 116. (Which was quite a boost since it had been 103.) That night during dinner, I received a call from Chris Jones. He wanted me to come over and spend the night since Carole was at a slumber party. I took a shower and went over to the Jones'. It was a lot of fun.

***

[Carole and Chris Jones were my next-door neighbors.]

All punctuation and spelling has been retained precisely as I wrote it 32 years ago at age 12.

Why would I publish my diary at age 12? I'm not sure why, but this is what I was thinking when I started this.

To view the next day click: January 15, 1978

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you showered before leaving the house.