05 May 2004

Okay. Break's Over.

or, What I did on my Blog Vacation. By Me.

1. Bought a house. Well, I'd already mentioned that here, but we signed the contract on it after I stopped writing. All systems go for a June 17th closing, looking especially good since we ...

2. Sold our condo. In only a week, too! That was nice. A bizarre series of circumstances led us to get less for it than we probably deserved, but it's a long story and SO two months ago that it's not worth sharing here -- and consider yourself fortunate that I wasn't blogging at the time so that you didn't have to suffer through the minutiae of selling a home.

3. Made great advancements in Piper's potty training. You're thanking yourself for my lack of writing again, aren't you?

4. Ran again. Once. I felt like a 60-year-old. I was sore for three days. But the girl loved it. Of course, she was all snug in her jogging stroller. Tough life. And best of all ...

5. The Cubs are back in action. Good god, it's a wonderful thing. This is a subject you will not get to escape. Please remove me from your bookmarks now -- or trust that I'll make it as interesting as possible. The worst part of these three months off? Just before I stopped, I had finally caught up on reading Scandal's entire journal ... and now I'm three months behind again. *sigh* Time to dig in again ... Ahhhhh. It's nice to be back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[Comment transferred from old blog]

Congrats on your new house! Thanks for the mention of my blog - never fear, I've summed up my past three months for you over there.